What TurkStat do?
Let us answer all the questions in your mind
Actually We Receive Data from You
Can't find what you're looking for?
Statistics Law of Turkey
Decisions of the Council of Ministers
Duties and Authorities
Strategic Plan (2017-2021)
Strategic Plan (2012-2016)
Strategic Plan (2007-2011)
International Activities and Projects
Mail to President
You can find the press releases presented as summary reports of all information which is produced within the context of Official Statistical Programme
You can reach main statistics from here.
You can find selected indicators from here.
You can find all statistics according to their subjects in categorical order.
Statistics by Theme
You can reach the databases where you can create your own tables
Official Statistics Portal is the only door to realize the presentation of the development of the Statistical System of Turkey and the statistics produced by Turkish Statistical Institution and all other institutions/ organizations covered in the OSP.
Official Statistics Portal
Within the scope of Official Statistics Programme a list of the data and the publishing schedule of the institutions and organizations can be found here.
National Data Release Calendar
You can reach all national and international classifications
Statistics by Theme
Any Press Release has not been published for that title, yet.
Statistical Tables and Dynamic Search
Analytical Framework, Concepts, Definitions, and Classifications
Definition: Turkish Statistical Institute collects data on sports clubs, sports facilities, sportsmen, trainers and technical staff from administrative records of General Directorate of Youth and Sports for the whole country.
• The 1st, 2nd and 3rd levels of the Classification of Statistical Region Units (SRE) has been used.
Scope of the Data
Transactions coverage: Sports statistics include data on sports clubs, sports facilities and sportsmen.
- Sports clubs statistics include sports clubs by types.
- Sports facilities statistics include characteristics of facilities that belong to Ministry of Youth and Sports
- Sportsmen statistics include data on characteristics of trainers and referees.
• Geographical coverage: Includes the whole country.
Characteristics of Basic Data Sources
Sources: Sports statistics are gathered from administrative records of Ministry of Youth and Sports.
• Type of data collected: All data collected on sports statistics are taken from administrative records of Ministry Directorate of Youth and Sports on magnetic medium.
• Basis of country data: Data on sports statistics are based on administrative records.
• Processing system: Magnetic medium is used for gathering the data .
• Processing site: Sport statistics data are processed only by the Ministry of Youth and Sports.
• Timing of recording transactions: Between 1st January and 31st December.
Geographic detail: The data are available by national level and SRE 3.
© www.tuik.gov.tr (27-124)
This site is best viewed in Internet Explorer 8.0 or later versions with 1024x768 resolution.